The body of former Rooster Teeth and Achievement Hunter contributor, David "Knuckles Dawson" Dreger, was found at Ambleside Park in West Vancouver yesterday, according to a post by his family on the Facebook page that was set up to aid in his search.
"We are thankful that the prayers for discovery made by everyone during this time have been answered," wrote his sister, Danielle Dreger. "It is with deep sadness that we must let you all know that David's body was discovered on June 20 near Ambleside Park. We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their prayers, support and compassion. David was an exceptional, bright, caring and loving young man. We consider ourselves blessed to have had him in our lives, and are comforted knowing that he is now embraced in the arms of our Lord."
David Dreger, 28, was reported missing in late May after last being seen on Sunday, May 26, in his hometown of Vancouver. His bike and helmet were found the next day in Stanley Park and, in addition to closing his Twitter and Xbox Live accounts, Dreger reportedly left his wallet, computer and phone at home.
The cause of death has not been released. We have contacted the West Vancouver Police Department for more information.
- Why I'm in love with this sweet game about a little girl in Alaska
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- Deadpool's Hollywood screen test begins with Gwen Stefani, ends with a decapitated head
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- Homefront: The Revolution devs to move to Deep Silver as Crytek scales back two studios
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Tell Us Your Story
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!