Star Wars Pinball, three virtual pinball machines from Zen Studios inspired by a galaxy far, far away, will be released on the Wii U eShop July 11, the developer announced today.
The $9.99 downloadable game will include three tables, based on The Empire Strikes Back, Star Wars: The Clone Wars and the galaxy's most famous bounty hunter, Boba Fett. Players will choose to fight for the Galactic Empire or Rebel Alliance and progress through an XP system for each, and the game's interface will change based on players' preferences. When players use the tablet-like GamePad controller as a second display, it will provide additional controls, as well as information about the game, challenges and more.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?