Remember Me: The Pandora Archive, an e-book prequel to Capcom's recent action game, is available now and tells the story of the events leading up to the game.
The Pandora Archive is set several months before Remember Me and tells the story of the memory hunter protagonist Nilin and her quest to uncover the truth behind a series of bombings in Neo-Paris directed at the Memorize Corporation. The e-book by Scott Harrison weighs in at 130 pages and is available now for $3.99 on Amazon. It will also make its way to other retailers like Kobo and Google Play, according to Capcom.
Fore more on Remember Me's video game incarnation, which is available now on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC, be sure to read and watch Polygon's review. You can also get more book-based Remember Me with the game's recently released art book.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom announced, has kind of a Zelda vibe