Remember Me: The Pandora Archive, an e-book prequel to Capcom's recent action game, is available now and tells the story of the events leading up to the game.
The Pandora Archive is set several months before Remember Me and tells the story of the memory hunter protagonist Nilin and her quest to uncover the truth behind a series of bombings in Neo-Paris directed at the Memorize Corporation. The e-book by Scott Harrison weighs in at 130 pages and is available now for $3.99 on Amazon. It will also make its way to other retailers like Kobo and Google Play, according to Capcom.
Fore more on Remember Me's video game incarnation, which is available now on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC, be sure to read and watch Polygon's review. You can also get more book-based Remember Me with the game's recently released art book.
- I caught every Pokémon and it only took most of my life
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Swing Copters, clones and the dismal failure of the 'open' app store
- Destiny launch trailer shows combat readiness
- Watch 20 minutes of Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain gameplay from Gamescom