Ten finalists for the third Indie Showcase, taking place during the Develop Conference, have been announced and include titles such as Icycle: On Thin Ice, Tengami, Epic Eric and more, according to a recent press release.
The Indie Showcase, sponsored by Unity, honors independently created games that show excellence in graphics, gameplay, originality and technical ability. All 10 titles will be playable at the showcase and may be voted for in the People's Choice Awards. An overall winner, selected by a panel of judges, will be announced July 11. The full list is as follows:
Ibb and Obb - Sparpweed
Catch-22 - Mango Down
Drop that Candy - Greenfly Studios
Icycle: On Thin Ice - Damp Gnat
Momonga Pinball Adventures - Paladin Studios
Tengami - Nyamyam
Ethan: Meteor Hunter - Seaven Studio
Gunpoint - Suspicious Developments
Epic Eric - 232 Sudios
That Dragon, Cancer - Josh Larson
Develop 2013 will take place July 9-11 in Brighton, UK. The Indie Showcase is scheduled to run July 10-11 as part of the expo. Last week, organizers announced that Knack director and PS4 architect Mark Cerny will deliver the keynote speech at the conference.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The man who made Atari's E.T. names his worst video game of all time
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'