The Humble Bundle with Android 6 had added three new DRM-free games to the package for those who pay more than the average price, according to the sale's organizers.
The Bundle now contains SOS's short-burst collection of mini-games McPixel, Tiger Style's action adventure game Waking Mars and Nifflas' puzzle-platformer NightSky HD. The three new games come in addition to Aquaria, Fractal: Make Blooms Not War, Oregon Trail: Director's Cut, Stealth Bastard Deluxe and Pulse: Volume One, which were included when the bundle was announced last week.
The Humble Bundle with Android 6, which offers games for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android, has sold over 141,000 copies in its first week at an average price of $4.74. As of this writing, you can still take part in the savings at the Humble Bundle website for the next seven days.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Endless Legend seeks the perfect imbalance to keep players exploring and exterminating
- How to make a video game about drag queens
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Bungie pays up $95K to the composer behind Halo