The first piece of DLC for BioShock Infinite is available today, but it's not part of the story-focused Season Pass. Former Square Enix president and CEO Yoichi Wada has stepped into the role of Chairman of the Board. The Xbox One will not ship with a headset. Plants vs. Zombies 2: It's About Time has been delayed to late summer. We reviewed New Super Mario Bros. U add-on New Super Luigi U and PC puzzle title The Swapper, and our new feature explores the career of accomplished storyteller and games writer Christy Marx.
- BioShock Infinite bonus items add-on out today, still no timeline for story-based DLC
- Former Square Enix CEO Yoichi Wada now Chairman of the Board
- Xbox One isn't shipping with headset in the box, says Microsoft
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 delayed, launching "later this summer"
- New Super Luigi U review: inferiority complex
- The Swapper review: impossible soul
- From G.I. Joe to Zynga: the three-decade career of Christy Marx
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Thoughts on Destiny
- Yakuza 5 (Ryū ga Gotoku 5) Fan Translation Gone?
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 22