The first piece of DLC for BioShock Infinite is available today, but it's not part of the story-focused Season Pass. Former Square Enix president and CEO Yoichi Wada has stepped into the role of Chairman of the Board. The Xbox One will not ship with a headset. Plants vs. Zombies 2: It's About Time has been delayed to late summer. We reviewed New Super Mario Bros. U add-on New Super Luigi U and PC puzzle title The Swapper, and our new feature explores the career of accomplished storyteller and games writer Christy Marx.
- BioShock Infinite bonus items add-on out today, still no timeline for story-based DLC
- Former Square Enix CEO Yoichi Wada now Chairman of the Board
- Xbox One isn't shipping with headset in the box, says Microsoft
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 delayed, launching "later this summer"
- New Super Luigi U review: inferiority complex
- The Swapper review: impossible soul
- From G.I. Joe to Zynga: the three-decade career of Christy Marx
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Nicalis hints at Gex Remake
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28