The first piece of DLC for BioShock Infinite is available today, but it's not part of the story-focused Season Pass. Former Square Enix president and CEO Yoichi Wada has stepped into the role of Chairman of the Board. The Xbox One will not ship with a headset. Plants vs. Zombies 2: It's About Time has been delayed to late summer. We reviewed New Super Mario Bros. U add-on New Super Luigi U and PC puzzle title The Swapper, and our new feature explores the career of accomplished storyteller and games writer Christy Marx.
- BioShock Infinite bonus items add-on out today, still no timeline for story-based DLC
- Former Square Enix CEO Yoichi Wada now Chairman of the Board
- Xbox One isn't shipping with headset in the box, says Microsoft
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 delayed, launching "later this summer"
- New Super Luigi U review: inferiority complex
- The Swapper review: impossible soul
- From G.I. Joe to Zynga: the three-decade career of Christy Marx
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Controller Design Competition
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Any clues to why it is called Second Son?