Gearbox Software CEO Randy Pitchford will lead a panel on Borderlands 2 titled "Inside Borderlands" at PAX Australia, according the expo's official website.
As well as Pitchford, the panel will include CCO Brian Martel, Borderlands 2's creative director Paul Hellquist, writer Anthony Burch and interactive marketing manager Chris Faylor. The team will offer attendees "a rare behind the scenes look at Borderlands 2," and will provide the latest news and updates from Gearbox. The panel will take place in the DropBear Theatre on Saturday, July 20 at 1:30 p.m. AEST.
Microsoft announced yesterday that its next generation console, the Xbox One, will be on show at PAX Australia — for the first time in the country — across a series of three presentations about the console and Microsoft's future of gaming. PAX will also feature an inaugural PAX Aus Indie Showcase where six independent games will take center stage at the expo's Indie Pavilion. PAX Australia will take place at the Melbourne Showgrounds from July 19 to July 21.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Nintendo lost $97M last quarter even with the success of Mario Kart 8
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer