Gearbox Software CEO Randy Pitchford will lead a panel on Borderlands 2 titled "Inside Borderlands" at PAX Australia, according the expo's official website.
As well as Pitchford, the panel will include CCO Brian Martel, Borderlands 2's creative director Paul Hellquist, writer Anthony Burch and interactive marketing manager Chris Faylor. The team will offer attendees "a rare behind the scenes look at Borderlands 2," and will provide the latest news and updates from Gearbox. The panel will take place in the DropBear Theatre on Saturday, July 20 at 1:30 p.m. AEST.
Microsoft announced yesterday that its next generation console, the Xbox One, will be on show at PAX Australia — for the first time in the country — across a series of three presentations about the console and Microsoft's future of gaming. PAX will also feature an inaugural PAX Aus Indie Showcase where six independent games will take center stage at the expo's Indie Pavilion. PAX Australia will take place at the Melbourne Showgrounds from July 19 to July 21.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Do low game prices spell a 'mass extinction' for game developers?
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Pokémon's Slowpoke has its own official reggae song