Killer is Dead will receive two special editions in Europe when it launches later this summer, each offering a handful of bonus in-game and physical goods, publisher Deep Silver announced today.
The Limited Edition will cost £49.99 and include the Smooth Operator pack, a bundle of new items and missions for protagonist Mondo Zappa. Players can put the assassin through his paces in bonus mission Episode 51 — The Man Who Stole Blood, as well as add character Betty to his list of seductions in Gigolo Mode. The pack also includes the Gigolo glasses, a special item that allow Mondo to see through clothing, and an unannounced item that is "perfect for summer."
The Europe-exclusive Fan Edition, which will cost £54.99, will include the Smooth Operator pack as well as a physical copy of the game's soundtrack — by Silent Hill series composer Akira Yamaoka — as well as a Killer is Dead poster and artbook, all in special packaging.
Killer is Dead will be available on Aug. 30 in Europe for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The game is being published in North America by Xseed Games and will launch in August.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Minecon is officially off this year; looks to return in 2015
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Microsoft hosting ID@Xbox open house before PAX kicks off