Mystery adventure game Layton Brothers: Mystery Room is now available for iOS devices in North America and Europe, Level-5 announced today.
Mystery Room focuses on investigator Inspector Alfendi Layton and his assistant Detective Constable Lucy Baker as they seek to unravel a trail of deadly secrets. Players will investigate scenes, assemble and sort through evidence and lay out each case before facing the criminals and exposing their crimes.
Players will also notice a "drastic change" in Layton's demeanor, and must successfully solve all nine cases in order to learn the inspector's deepest secret regarding his condition.
The title is available as a free download for iPhone, iPad and iPhone Touch. The game includes the prologue and two cases, with additional cases up for purchase through the App Store. Case File Pack 1 will include four additional cases and cost $2.99 (£1.99), while Case File Pack 2 includes three and will cost $1.99 (£1.49.)
Layton Brothers: Mystery Room is a spin-off of the Professor Layton series starring Professor Hershel Layton's son. The game launched in Japan in September 2012.
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- The Titanfall for Vita that wasn't and the decision that changed its name
- PS3 bundled with The Amazing Spider-Man 2 for $269 at Walmart
- Meet the gay soldier you didn't know was in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City