This year's Minecon will be held in Orlando. Shin Megami Tensei developer Atlus may in trouble as its parent company Index has filed for bankruptcy. Sony issued a new update for the PS3 fixing a "bricking" bug caused by a previous update. Oddworld HD developer Just Add Water wants to remake the original Metal Gear Solid. Reports say Microsoft is waiving its patch fee for Xbox games. We take a look at how the people behind Civilization 5 dig up the history it's based on.
- Minecon 2013 coming to Orlando Nov 2 and 3
- Atlus at risk after parent company announces bankruptcy
- PlayStation 3 software update released to fix version 4.45 bug
- Oddworld HD devs ask to do a Fox Engine Metal Gear Solid remake in open letter to Kojima
- Report: Microsoft no longer charging developers for Xbox updates
- Knowing history: behind Civ 5's Brave New World