Can a $99 console compete with the big boys?
The Ouya is finally upon us. Since its wildly successful Kickstarter campaign, the Android-powered console has had plenty of buzz and cautious optimism around it. But can it possibly stand up against the likes of Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo? Russ Frushtick and Chris Plante attempted to find that out in the first ever console-centric episode of Today I Played, covering setup, software and the glories of TowerFall.
Update: Some folks have been asking about setup time. It seems this varies greatly from person to person. If everything works as it should, the setup process should take about 15 minutes. That said, we've run into a number of issues that slow down the process considerably. These include controller connection issues, Wi-Fi connection issues and account registration issues, just to name a few.
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Post Your Rig!
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II