Notion Games' Super Ubie Land will be released Aug. 13 on Windows PC, Mac and Linux, while the Wii U eShop version will be available this fall, the studio announced today.
Super Ubie Land, a platformer for which Notion Games raised $6,333 on Kickstarter earlier this year, was originally known as Super Ubi Land. But after complaints from French publisher Ubisoft, the studio decided to change the game's name to Super Ubie Land — the "same game, now with extra vitamin E," said Notion at the time. Ubisoft has no involvement in the game, which is being published by Maestro Interactive.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Dota 2 team Newbee just won The International 4 — along with the largest eSports prize pool in history
- Bungie pays up $95K to the composer behind Halo
- I'm reviewing every FMV game because I'm broken inside
- Quit Twitter before you're hard, quit Instagram before you're soft