Notion Games' Super Ubie Land will be released Aug. 13 on Windows PC, Mac and Linux, while the Wii U eShop version will be available this fall, the studio announced today.
Super Ubie Land, a platformer for which Notion Games raised $6,333 on Kickstarter earlier this year, was originally known as Super Ubi Land. But after complaints from French publisher Ubisoft, the studio decided to change the game's name to Super Ubie Land — the "same game, now with extra vitamin E," said Notion at the time. Ubisoft has no involvement in the game, which is being published by Maestro Interactive.
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- The Titanfall for Vita that wasn't and the decision that changed its name
- PS3 bundled with The Amazing Spider-Man 2 for $269 at Walmart
- Meet the gay soldier you didn't know was in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City