Contemporary art dealer Cook & Becker is offering a series of prints from thatgamecompany's hit exploration game Journey.
The limited edition prints are signed by Journey designer Jenova Chen and artist Matt Nava. The works, including Masked Travelers, Creature of the Ruins and The Desert Tower are priced at $185-$195 and generally measure 10 inches height by 20-40 inches width.
"Journey's designers wanted to inspire a sense of wonder and smallness in players," wrote M.J. Brands on Cook & Becker's website. "Therefore the design of the game was approached like that of a minimalist Japanese garden whereby all elements that do not add to the emotional impact of the game were stripped."
Netherlands-based Cook & Becker have offered museum-quality game art before, via links-ups with BioWare and DICE for Mass Effect and Mirror's Edge among others.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)