Contemporary art dealer Cook & Becker is offering a series of prints from thatgamecompany's hit exploration game Journey.
The limited edition prints are signed by Journey designer Jenova Chen and artist Matt Nava. The works, including Masked Travelers, Creature of the Ruins and The Desert Tower are priced at $185-$195 and generally measure 10 inches height by 20-40 inches width.
"Journey's designers wanted to inspire a sense of wonder and smallness in players," wrote M.J. Brands on Cook & Becker's website. "Therefore the design of the game was approached like that of a minimalist Japanese garden whereby all elements that do not add to the emotional impact of the game were stripped."
Netherlands-based Cook & Becker have offered museum-quality game art before, via links-ups with BioWare and DICE for Mass Effect and Mirror's Edge among others.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Rock1m1's review on Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Let's See Your Photo Mode Snaps From The Last of Us!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites