Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Nintendo's latest entry in the animal-filled life sim franchise, is currently on sale through Amazon for $26.59.
The sale, which knocks about 24 percent off the game's usual $34.99 price tag, only applies to the physical copy of the game. New Leaf puts players in charge of their own town as mayor. In addition to decorating and customizing their homes, players will make decisions that affect the entire town, including writing new ordinances, building facilities and more.
The game operates on real-world time and has special in-game events and time-specific functions. Players can also connect with friends by entering their towns to trade items, play mini-games and more.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Changing Posting Name
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant