Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Nintendo's latest entry in the animal-filled life sim franchise, is currently on sale through Amazon for $26.59.
The sale, which knocks about 24 percent off the game's usual $34.99 price tag, only applies to the physical copy of the game. New Leaf puts players in charge of their own town as mayor. In addition to decorating and customizing their homes, players will make decisions that affect the entire town, including writing new ordinances, building facilities and more.
The game operates on real-world time and has special in-game events and time-specific functions. Players can also connect with friends by entering their towns to trade items, play mini-games and more.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Microsoft hosting ID@Xbox open house before PAX kicks off
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- That bucket came from the moon: Yep, Destiny took the ice bucket challenge
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Weekend at Pokégon's: Open Thread - Aug 23-24
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Let's See Your Photo Mode Snaps From The Last of Us!
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Female representation in gaming
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League