Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Nintendo's latest entry in the animal-filled life sim franchise, is currently on sale through Amazon for $26.59.
The sale, which knocks about 24 percent off the game's usual $34.99 price tag, only applies to the physical copy of the game. New Leaf puts players in charge of their own town as mayor. In addition to decorating and customizing their homes, players will make decisions that affect the entire town, including writing new ordinances, building facilities and more.
The game operates on real-world time and has special in-game events and time-specific functions. Players can also connect with friends by entering their towns to trade items, play mini-games and more.
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- The Besties: The Best Games of February 2014
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- Why Watch Dogs went into hiding
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Revelations DLC reintroduces Alucard March 25
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)