Wii U exclusive Bayonetta 2 will be featured in the next Nintendo Direct conference scheduled for June 11, series creator Hideki Kamiya announced on his official Twitter account.
In response to a question posed online, Kamiya stated Bayonetta 2 will be part of Nintendo Direct "next week."
Last year, Nintendo finally announced a Bayonetta sequel was underway for its newest console. During that Nintendo Direct conference it was revealed producer Atsushi Inaba and director Yosuke Hashimoto will return for the sequel, which Nintendo will publish.
Correction: It remains unclear whether Kamiya's comments are accurate, as the developer is well-known for misleading tweets. Polygon contacted Nintendo for clarification and they declined to comment. We apologize for the confusion.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Post Your Rig!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Hex Heroes and the (possible) problem with Wii U exclusive Kickstarters
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward