Wii U exclusive Bayonetta 2 will be featured in the next Nintendo Direct conference scheduled for June 11, series creator Hideki Kamiya announced on his official Twitter account.
In response to a question posed online, Kamiya stated Bayonetta 2 will be part of Nintendo Direct "next week."
Last year, Nintendo finally announced a Bayonetta sequel was underway for its newest console. During that Nintendo Direct conference it was revealed producer Atsushi Inaba and director Yosuke Hashimoto will return for the sequel, which Nintendo will publish.
Correction: It remains unclear whether Kamiya's comments are accurate, as the developer is well-known for misleading tweets. Polygon contacted Nintendo for clarification and they declined to comment. We apologize for the confusion.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!