Wii U exclusive Bayonetta 2 will be featured in the next Nintendo Direct conference scheduled for June 11, series creator Hideki Kamiya announced on his official Twitter account.
In response to a question posed online, Kamiya stated Bayonetta 2 will be part of Nintendo Direct "next week."
Last year, Nintendo finally announced a Bayonetta sequel was underway for its newest console. During that Nintendo Direct conference it was revealed producer Atsushi Inaba and director Yosuke Hashimoto will return for the sequel, which Nintendo will publish.
Correction: It remains unclear whether Kamiya's comments are accurate, as the developer is well-known for misleading tweets. Polygon contacted Nintendo for clarification and they declined to comment. We apologize for the confusion.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- When can I buy this digitally for Xbox One?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Getting a PS4
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- How is Battlefield 4 on PC
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US