PlayStation Plus subscribers are being treated to a wealth of new content in June, including the addition of three new PlayStation 3 and two new Vita titles to the Instant Game Collection, according to a post on the PlayStation Blog.
PS Plus members can download Deus Ex: Human Revolution (normally $19.99), Machinarium (normally $9.99) and Saints Row: the Third (normally $39.99) for free on PS3, as well as Orc Attack ($49.99) and Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward ($34.99) free for Vita.
Over the course of the month, the following titles will leave the Instant Game Collection: Sleeping Dogs on June 4; Closure, Infamous 2, LittleBigPlanet 2 and Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One on June 11; Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny on June 18; and BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extended on June 25.
Additionally, beginning June 4, Sony will be offering discounts on a handful of other titles. Let's Fish: Hooked On for PS Vita will be available at 50 percent off for $19.99, and will be $10 for PS Plus members. Portal 2 for PS3 will be available at 40 percent off for $15.99, or $9.59 for PS Plus members, and its In-Motion add-on bringing PS Move compatibility is 40 percent off at $7.99, or $4.79 with PS Plus. Grid 2 will be 10 percent off at $59.99, or $53.99 for PS Plus members.
- Want to pitch your indie game? Learn from the guy who's directing Star Wars VIII
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- Solving Silent Hills' playable trailer
- Do low game prices spell a 'mass extinction' for game developers?
- FIFA to crack down on Ultimate Team cheating and coin-farming
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9