PlayStation Plus subscribers are being treated to a wealth of new content in June, including the addition of three new PlayStation 3 and two new Vita titles to the Instant Game Collection, according to a post on the PlayStation Blog.
PS Plus members can download Deus Ex: Human Revolution (normally $19.99), Machinarium (normally $9.99) and Saints Row: the Third (normally $39.99) for free on PS3, as well as Orc Attack ($49.99) and Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward ($34.99) free for Vita.
Over the course of the month, the following titles will leave the Instant Game Collection: Sleeping Dogs on June 4; Closure, Infamous 2, LittleBigPlanet 2 and Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One on June 11; Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny on June 18; and BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extended on June 25.
Additionally, beginning June 4, Sony will be offering discounts on a handful of other titles. Let's Fish: Hooked On for PS Vita will be available at 50 percent off for $19.99, and will be $10 for PS Plus members. Portal 2 for PS3 will be available at 40 percent off for $15.99, or $9.59 for PS Plus members, and its In-Motion add-on bringing PS Move compatibility is 40 percent off at $7.99, or $4.79 with PS Plus. Grid 2 will be 10 percent off at $59.99, or $53.99 for PS Plus members.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- We knew Dark Souls 2 was missing something (it's Rocky)
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer
More from Polygon
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28