Harmonix will reveal a new game tomorrow that is "not Rock Band or Dance Central," the developer announced via its official Twitter account.
The company announced last June that it was working on "three and/or more" new games during a podcast. Few details were provided at the time, though director of communications and brand management John Drake did say that not all would be music or rhythm games.
At the time, Harmonix was also looking to fill new positions for these "unannounced AAA projects" that required experience with open-world or landscape-based games.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Let's talk about the Guardians of the Galaxy film
- Forum moderation?
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart