Harmonix will reveal a new game tomorrow that is "not Rock Band or Dance Central," the developer announced via its official Twitter account.
The company announced last June that it was working on "three and/or more" new games during a podcast. Few details were provided at the time, though director of communications and brand management John Drake did say that not all would be music or rhythm games.
At the time, Harmonix was also looking to fill new positions for these "unannounced AAA projects" that required experience with open-world or landscape-based games.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Games with great Sound Design
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us