Harmonix will reveal a new game tomorrow that is "not Rock Band or Dance Central," the developer announced via its official Twitter account.
The company announced last June that it was working on "three and/or more" new games during a podcast. Few details were provided at the time, though director of communications and brand management John Drake did say that not all would be music or rhythm games.
At the time, Harmonix was also looking to fill new positions for these "unannounced AAA projects" that required experience with open-world or landscape-based games.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- I feel PC is a better investment than a console
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Battlefield 4 forum?
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- XBOne Classifieds