Harmonix will reveal a new game tomorrow that is "not Rock Band or Dance Central," the developer announced via its official Twitter account.
The company announced last June that it was working on "three and/or more" new games during a podcast. Few details were provided at the time, though director of communications and brand management John Drake did say that not all would be music or rhythm games.
At the time, Harmonix was also looking to fill new positions for these "unannounced AAA projects" that required experience with open-world or landscape-based games.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Post Your Rig!
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)