Harmonix will reveal a new game tomorrow that is "not Rock Band or Dance Central," the developer announced via its official Twitter account.
The company announced last June that it was working on "three and/or more" new games during a podcast. Few details were provided at the time, though director of communications and brand management John Drake did say that not all would be music or rhythm games.
At the time, Harmonix was also looking to fill new positions for these "unannounced AAA projects" that required experience with open-world or landscape-based games.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- DESTINY disappointment?
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Really Horrible
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- PLAYSTATION WONT SIGN IN
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders