Valve announced its next set of games approved through Steam Greenlight, as well as three software titles, via its website.
According to the post, titles were selected within the same criteria as past games. In addition to votes, games were counted for their press reviews, awards, crowd-funding success and performances on other platforms.
The new batch of games is as follows:
- Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller
- Day One : Garry's Incident
- In Verbis Virtus
- Super Motherload
Additionally, Actual Multiple Monitors, FL Studio and Leadwerks 3: Steam Edition have been added to software. Titles will be released independently in the weeks or months to come.
Steam has already accepted more than 65 titles through Greenlight. A previous set in April introduced games such as Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey, City of Steam, Rush Bros., Shovel Knight and more.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?