: Human Revolution developer Eidos Montreal has released a short video that features a : The Fall logo, along with the date of June 5, 2013.
The video, which asks "Are we ready to begin?," was released shortly after the official Eidos Montreal Twitter account tweeted "Are YOU ready for The Fall?." A Vine clip featuring the content in the YouTube video was also recently released.
In March, Superannuation discovered that Square Enix registered domains DeusExTheFall.com, DeusExTheFall.net and DeusExTheFall.co.uk. The company had also registered DeusEx-HumanDefiance.com earlier this year, which may be the name of the Deus Ex: Human Revolution film.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution was released on Aug. 23, 2011 in North America for PC, 360 and 3. Deus Ex: Human Revolution Ultimate Edition launched on April 26, 2012 for and Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut for the U was expected to launch on May 7.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Cheap Shark for Games?
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- The controller: will it get fixed?
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?