: Human Revolution developer Eidos Montreal has released a short video that features a : The Fall logo, along with the date of June 5, 2013.
The video, which asks "Are we ready to begin?," was released shortly after the official Eidos Montreal Twitter account tweeted "Are YOU ready for The Fall?." A Vine clip featuring the content in the YouTube video was also recently released.
In March, Superannuation discovered that Square Enix registered domains DeusExTheFall.com, DeusExTheFall.net and DeusExTheFall.co.uk. The company had also registered DeusEx-HumanDefiance.com earlier this year, which may be the name of the Deus Ex: Human Revolution film.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution was released on Aug. 23, 2011 in North America for PC, 360 and 3. Deus Ex: Human Revolution Ultimate Edition launched on April 26, 2012 for and Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut for the U was expected to launch on May 7.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Nicalis hints at Gex Remake
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???