Zeno Clash 2, the first-person action game from ACE Team, will be released June 12 on Xbox Live Arcade for 800 Microsoft Points ($10), Microsoft's Major Nelson announced today.
ACE Team released the Windows PC version of the surreal brawler on April 30; it will also be available on PlayStation Network, but the studio has yet to announce a release date for that platform.
Major Nelson's biweekly list of Xbox Live Marketplace content also mentions a half-price sale on Sleeping Dogs and all its downloadable content. Square Enix originally released the open-world crime game, which was co-developed by United Front Games and Square Enix London Studios, in August 2012.
The sale brings the Games on Demand version of the title to $24.99. Discounted DLC includes the Halloween-themed single-player Nightmare in North Point pack, which costs 280 Microsoft Points ($3.50) instead of 560 Microsoft Points ($7). The Sleeping Dogs sale runs from today through June 10.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy