Polish developer Bloober Team will release its next title, Basement Crawl, as a PlayStation 4 launch title.
No other details about the game were provided to Polygon, aside from the concept art above. Previously, the developer worked on titles such as logic-based platformer PlayStation Vita title A-Men, arcade game Double Bloob and tower defense title Paper Wars: Cannon Fodder.
According to the company's website, the development team specializes in 2D games.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?