The latest trailer for Activision's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows highlights of the skillsets of contemplative and rational technology-tinkerer Donatello.
The video, posted above, shows Donatello's impressive ninjitsu skills, using his staff to smash enemies to the ground. Donatello may be the slowest Ninja Turtle when it comes to combat, but he's certainly not the weakest; he is a classic combination of brains and brawn, putting his smarts to use in the workshop beefing up weapons to use on the battlefield. He also has the most reach of the bunch, and can take down multiple enemies by twirling his staff.
Previously, Activision shared a trailer featuring nunchuck-wielding Michelangelo.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows, the first of three titles from an agreement between Activision and cartoon series producer Nickelodeon, will launch this summer on PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade and Steam. Check out Polygon's preview of an early version of the title here.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?