The latest trailer for Activision's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows highlights of the skillsets of contemplative and rational technology-tinkerer Donatello.
The video, posted above, shows Donatello's impressive ninjitsu skills, using his staff to smash enemies to the ground. Donatello may be the slowest Ninja Turtle when it comes to combat, but he's certainly not the weakest; he is a classic combination of brains and brawn, putting his smarts to use in the workshop beefing up weapons to use on the battlefield. He also has the most reach of the bunch, and can take down multiple enemies by twirling his staff.
Previously, Activision shared a trailer featuring nunchuck-wielding Michelangelo.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows, the first of three titles from an agreement between Activision and cartoon series producer Nickelodeon, will launch this summer on PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade and Steam. Check out Polygon's preview of an early version of the title here.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)