Later today, PlayStation Home will open registration for the virtual tour of its E3 2013 booth through the service, according to a post on the PlayStation Blog.
Those who pre-register for the tour this week will earn exclusive PlayStation content, including a theme for PlayStation 3 featuring Quantic Dream's upcoming game Beyond: Two Souls. The virtual doors of Sony's booth will open alongside its physical ones in the Los Angeles Convention Center on Tuesday, June 11 at 3 p.m. ET.
Like last year, Sony has taken the actual layout of its E3 booth and recreated it within the digital space of Home, allowing players to peruse the booth from the comfort of their couch.
PlayStation Home users can snag rewards through completing various "quests." These prizes include a free trial of the Music Unlimited service or PlayStation Plus, PlayStation Mobile games Rymdkapsel and Haunt the House for free, a PS3 theme featuring Bungie's Destiny, access to the first wave of the beta for Vita title Killzone: Mercenary and a special The Last of Us PS3 theme for finishing all quests.
Users must log in to PlayStation Home and sign up before Monday night in order to be eligible for the rewards.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell