Soul Sacrifice, Marvelous AQL and Japan Studio's sacrifice-based action role-playing game, will receive more downloadable content that adds eight new quests and two boss characters Tuesday, June 11, SCEA producer Kumi Yuasa announced via the PlayStation Blog.
The downloadable content is free and can be picked up through the PlayStation Store. Once installed, players will have the chance to face off against new foes the Dwarf and Ogre. To access the game's new quests, players will need to have achieved a certain level of progress.
Players had the chance to download Soul Sacrifice's first DLC pack last week, which introduced boss characters Dullahan and Behemoth and eight additional quests. The free update also added new skills and an augmented reality mini-game.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Legend of Zelda in virtual reality is both familiar and completely terrifying
- This Sonic and Cammy fan-film only gets weird after the S&M scene
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Magic 2015 lead designer says Duels of the Planeswalkers is a yearly franchise 'like FIFA or Madden'