Soul Sacrifice, Marvelous AQL and Japan Studio's sacrifice-based action role-playing game, will receive more downloadable content that adds eight new quests and two boss characters Tuesday, June 11, SCEA producer Kumi Yuasa announced via the PlayStation Blog.
The downloadable content is free and can be picked up through the PlayStation Store. Once installed, players will have the chance to face off against new foes the Dwarf and Ogre. To access the game's new quests, players will need to have achieved a certain level of progress.
Players had the chance to download Soul Sacrifice's first DLC pack last week, which introduced boss characters Dullahan and Behemoth and eight additional quests. The free update also added new skills and an augmented reality mini-game.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Dota 2 team Newbee just won The International 4 — along with the largest eSports prize pool in history
- Watch Dogs modder releases final version of his PC graphics overhaul, TheWorse Mod
- I'm reviewing every FMV game because I'm broken inside
- Quit Twitter before you're hard, quit Instagram before you're soft