A post-release trailer for 4A Games' post-apocalyptic shooter Metro: Last Light was the hard work of a single production artist working on the game.
Alexander "Monakh" Bereznyak, originally hired by 4A Games as a capture artist, worked on Last Light as the lead technical artist for the game's production team. All the while throughout the development, though, he was working on a promotional trailer for the game on the side.
Titled "Mobius," the trailer is a snapshot glimpse of a single moment in a raging battle as mutated monstrosities flood the tunnels of the metro quarters where survivors eke out a day-to-day existence.
In our official Polygon review, we found Metro: Last Light a rewarding experience that made it worth putting up with some nagging technical issues.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)