A post-release trailer for 4A Games' post-apocalyptic shooter Metro: Last Light was the hard work of a single production artist working on the game.
Alexander "Monakh" Bereznyak, originally hired by 4A Games as a capture artist, worked on Last Light as the lead technical artist for the game's production team. All the while throughout the development, though, he was working on a promotional trailer for the game on the side.
Titled "Mobius," the trailer is a snapshot glimpse of a single moment in a raging battle as mutated monstrosities flood the tunnels of the metro quarters where survivors eke out a day-to-day existence.
In our official Polygon review, we found Metro: Last Light a rewarding experience that made it worth putting up with some nagging technical issues.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- The controller: will it get fixed?
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- Upgrade ps4 to 7200rpm?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- What Game Currently Keeps You Coming Back For More?
- Getting a PS4
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- XBOne Classifieds
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?