A post-release trailer for 4A Games' post-apocalyptic shooter Metro: Last Light was the hard work of a single production artist working on the game.
Alexander "Monakh" Bereznyak, originally hired by 4A Games as a capture artist, worked on Last Light as the lead technical artist for the game's production team. All the while throughout the development, though, he was working on a promotional trailer for the game on the side.
Titled "Mobius," the trailer is a snapshot glimpse of a single moment in a raging battle as mutated monstrosities flood the tunnels of the metro quarters where survivors eke out a day-to-day existence.
In our official Polygon review, we found Metro: Last Light a rewarding experience that made it worth putting up with some nagging technical issues.
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?
- The best song in a video game?
- Controller Design Competition