At E3 next week, Sony Computer Entertainment will showcase more than 40 titles across the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita, the company said on its official blog today. In addition to its PlayStation E3 2013 press conference on Monday, June 11, Sony also plans to broadcast three days of livestreamed demos and interviews from the show floor.
Those 40 PlayStation titles appear to be a mix of first-party and third-party games. During its PlayStation LiveCast, Sony promises to show announced PS4 titles including DriveClub, Destiny, Infamous: Second Sun and Killzone: Shadow Fall; PS3 titles including Gran Turismo 6 and Beyond: Two Souls; and Vita games Tearaway and Killzone Mercenary.
Livestreaming from E3 will be available to watch on PlayStation.com, Ustream and Facebook, as well as on PS3 and PS Vita through the Nico Nico video app.
Sony is also planning on admitting 40 PlayStation fans into its E3 press conference on a first come, first served basis. Details on that offer and a full schedule of livestreaming plans are available at Sony's PlayStation blog.
Polygon will, of course, be at E3 2013 bringing you ample coverage of PlayStation games and beyond.
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Spare PS4 Beta Codes
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- DESTINY disappointment?
- A New Steam Controller
- 25 character code not working on Xbox1
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22