A New Zealand man said to be "sick of playing Xbox" while on home detention was granted his wish to serve the remainder of his sentence in jail, the New Zealand Herald reports.
According to senior constable Paul Nicholas, the 19-year-old rang the police asking to serve the remaining month of his term behind bars. Nicholas states the man already served 10 months of his 11-month home detention but "had run out of Xbox games to play."
The New Zealand man told police he would breach his home detention term if he was not taken to jail. He is currently serving the remainder of his term in Ngawha Prison.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Contest Resumes: Infamous: Second Son - Win a statue of Delsin Rowe
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- The Secret Ending (spoilers)
- The best song in a video game?
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Pax East: Bring us your Polygon Scavenger Hunt photos, Vines and stories