A New Zealand man said to be "sick of playing Xbox" while on home detention was granted his wish to serve the remainder of his sentence in jail, the New Zealand Herald reports.
According to senior constable Paul Nicholas, the 19-year-old rang the police asking to serve the remaining month of his term behind bars. Nicholas states the man already served 10 months of his 11-month home detention but "had run out of Xbox games to play."
The New Zealand man told police he would breach his home detention term if he was not taken to jail. He is currently serving the remainder of his term in Ngawha Prison.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)