The Nintendo Direct presentation scheduled to air during E3 next week will include the first publicly debuted footage of the next Super Smash Bros. game, designer Masahiro Sakurai announced today in a tweet.
"I should note: In the Nintendo Direct scheduled for 11 p.m. on June 11, a new video of Smash Bros. will be unveiled for the first time," Sakurai wrote. "[It will be shown] simultaneously worldwide, here for the first time! Don't miss it."
お知らせしておきます。6月11日23時配信のNintendo Directで、新作『スマブラ』の映像が初披露となります。世界同時、ここが初！ お見逃しなく。— 桜井 政博 (@Sora_Sakurai) June 6, 2013
Last month Nintendo announced it would hold a Nintendo Direct presentation prior to the opening of the E3 showcase, which would incude information on the next Super Smash Bros. game. The presentation will begin at 10 a.m. ET on June 11.
At E3 2012, Nintendo announced the next Super Smash Bros. title was in development with Namco Bandai Games and would be led by Sakurai, former lead of Kid Icarus: Uprising developer Project Sora.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Post Your Rig!
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II