The Nintendo Direct presentation scheduled to air during E3 next week will include the first publicly debuted footage of the next Super Smash Bros. game, designer Masahiro Sakurai announced today in a tweet.
"I should note: In the Nintendo Direct scheduled for 11 p.m. on June 11, a new video of Smash Bros. will be unveiled for the first time," Sakurai wrote. "[It will be shown] simultaneously worldwide, here for the first time! Don't miss it."
お知らせしておきます。6月11日23時配信のNintendo Directで、新作『スマブラ』の映像が初披露となります。世界同時、ここが初！ お見逃しなく。— 桜井 政博 (@Sora_Sakurai) June 6, 2013
Last month Nintendo announced it would hold a Nintendo Direct presentation prior to the opening of the E3 showcase, which would incude information on the next Super Smash Bros. game. The presentation will begin at 10 a.m. ET on June 11.
At E3 2012, Nintendo announced the next Super Smash Bros. title was in development with Namco Bandai Games and would be led by Sakurai, former lead of Kid Icarus: Uprising developer Project Sora.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 16.2: Chris Houlihan was here. Shhhhhhhhhh, its a secret to everyone.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 19
- Feature to track games?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us