Publisher 505 Games will be at E3 next week to showcase five of its upcoming titles, the company announced today.
505 will show Starbreeze Studios' story-focused adventure game Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, along with co-op first-person shooter Payday 2 and Takedown: Red Sabre, a squad-based tactical shooter under the direction of former Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon creative director Christian Allen.
"At this year's E3, 505 Games will showcase the company's most diverse lineup yet," said president Ian Howe in a press statement. "Our titles appeal to a wide range of gamers across all genres and platforms and there is no better place to unveil them than at E3."
E3 2013 will take place next week, June 11-13, at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Kickstarter suspends Ex-STALKER devs' Areal campaign, West Games turns to direct funding