Square Enix will bring Final Fantasy, Thief and more to E3 2013 next week, the company announced today.
Square Enix's E3 booth will include a mixture of hands-on demos and "theater presentations." Games set to be on the show floor include Deus Ex: The Fall, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix, Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13, Mini Ninjas, Murdered: Soul Suspect and Thief.
"Square Enix continues to show its global creative presence like no other game publisher with products from its internal studios around the world as well as key partners," said Yosuke Matsuda, representative director of Square Enix. "As the industry continues to diversify and expand Square Enix is poised to lead that change with products showcased at this year's E3."
E3 will take place June 11-13, 2013, and Polygon will be there to bring you all the news. Check out our pre-E3 2013 coverage to prepare for next week.
- My mother made me a gamer, and gave me the skills to deal with her death
- Political-based strategy game ReignMaker now available for PC via Steam
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies, Street Fighter vets and more designing Magic 2015 cards
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!