Square Enix will bring Final Fantasy, Thief and more to E3 2013 next week, the company announced today.
Square Enix's E3 booth will include a mixture of hands-on demos and "theater presentations." Games set to be on the show floor include Deus Ex: The Fall, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix, Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13, Mini Ninjas, Murdered: Soul Suspect and Thief.
"Square Enix continues to show its global creative presence like no other game publisher with products from its internal studios around the world as well as key partners," said Yosuke Matsuda, representative director of Square Enix. "As the industry continues to diversify and expand Square Enix is poised to lead that change with products showcased at this year's E3."
E3 will take place June 11-13, 2013, and Polygon will be there to bring you all the news. Check out our pre-E3 2013 coverage to prepare for next week.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)