Square Enix will bring Final Fantasy, Thief and more to E3 2013 next week, the company announced today.
Square Enix's E3 booth will include a mixture of hands-on demos and "theater presentations." Games set to be on the show floor include Deus Ex: The Fall, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix, Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13, Mini Ninjas, Murdered: Soul Suspect and Thief.
"Square Enix continues to show its global creative presence like no other game publisher with products from its internal studios around the world as well as key partners," said Yosuke Matsuda, representative director of Square Enix. "As the industry continues to diversify and expand Square Enix is poised to lead that change with products showcased at this year's E3."
E3 will take place June 11-13, 2013, and Polygon will be there to bring you all the news. Check out our pre-E3 2013 coverage to prepare for next week.
- Development hell: The video game
- Which games company do developers most want to work for?
- How Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition tricked us into playing Diablo 3 again
- Want to save time and money? Stop buying games at launch
- Buy side-scroller Azure Striker Gunvolt on 3DS, get 8-bit throwback Mighty Gunvolt free
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Could Nintendo go third party?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- What's a good game for a 65-year old first time gamer?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 16.2: Chris Houlihan was here. Shhhhhhhhhh, its a secret to everyone.