Square Enix will bring Final Fantasy, Thief and more to E3 2013 next week, the company announced today.
Square Enix's E3 booth will include a mixture of hands-on demos and "theater presentations." Games set to be on the show floor include Deus Ex: The Fall, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix, Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13, Mini Ninjas, Murdered: Soul Suspect and Thief.
"Square Enix continues to show its global creative presence like no other game publisher with products from its internal studios around the world as well as key partners," said Yosuke Matsuda, representative director of Square Enix. "As the industry continues to diversify and expand Square Enix is poised to lead that change with products showcased at this year's E3."
E3 will take place June 11-13, 2013, and Polygon will be there to bring you all the news. Check out our pre-E3 2013 coverage to prepare for next week.
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- Deep Silver buys Homefront from Crytek, moves Homefront: The Revolution to new studio
- Deadpool's Hollywood screen test begins with Gwen Stefani, ends with a decapitated head
- Ex-Silicon Knights dev sentenced in child pornography case, charged with sexual assault
- NIS America to make its GaymerX payment 'in full,' conference founder apologizes
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- PS+ & Stryder
- Tell Us Your Story
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites