Diablo 3 is coming to Xbox 360 as well as PlayStation 3 and 4. Respawn Entertainment's first game is a first-person shooter with mechs called Titanfall. The E3 Nintendo Direct next Tuesday will feature the first gameplay footage of the new Super Smash Bros. game. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 will be open world and feature armored enemies. Keifer Sutherland is the new voice of Snake for Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain. Disney Infinity will include a new playset based on its upcoming film The Lone Ranger. We went hands-on with Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 and it's all about the wardrobe.
- Diablo 3 coming to both PS3 and Xbox 360 Sept. 3
- Respawn's first game is Titanfall, coming to Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC
- E3 Nintendo Direct will feature first footage from new Super Smash Bros.
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 is all about Dracula, allowing players to freely explore
- Kiefer Sutherland is Snake's new voice actor in Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain
- Disney Infinity's The Lone Ranger set draws influences from the Wild West
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 hands-on: Gears of wardrobe
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 coming to North America on Feb. 11
- Titanfall - Overview video
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- Why you don't want an online mode in TowerFall
- Titanfall review: my buddy
- Gran Turismo 6 update adds multi-monitor compatibility and more
- Dark Souls 2 review: not the end
- Street Fighter: The Movie — What went wrong
- Xbox One headset adapter users encountering chat audio issues
- Back to work: The story of the Hello Games flood
- Xbox Live users experiencing sign-in problems, 'not a Titanfall issue'