Sega will bring games starring Mickey Mouse, Sonic the Hedgehog and soldiers old and new to E3 2013, according to a post on the Sega Blog.
Games on the show floor will include Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse (PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade, Windows PC), Relic Entertainment's Company of Heroes 2 (Windows), Sonic Lost World (Wii U, Nintendo 3DS) and The Creative Assembly's Total War: Rome 2 (Windows). Double Fine Productions' The Cave, which was released last year, will also be on-hand.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development