Sega will bring games starring Mickey Mouse, Sonic the Hedgehog and soldiers old and new to E3 2013, according to a post on the Sega Blog.
Games on the show floor will include Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse (PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade, Windows PC), Relic Entertainment's Company of Heroes 2 (Windows), Sonic Lost World (Wii U, Nintendo 3DS) and The Creative Assembly's Total War: Rome 2 (Windows). Double Fine Productions' The Cave, which was released last year, will also be on-hand.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Why I'm in love with this sweet game about a little girl in Alaska
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer