The biggest gaming event of the year is kicking off, and we're here in Los Angeles, getting you ready for all the goings-on.
Wondering what you should be excited for? Let Polygon's Justin McElroy and The Verge's Bryan Bishop (along with guests!) guide you through what you should expect to see at E3 2013, from new Xbox One games to the reveal of the PlayStation 4 hardware.
The festivities click off at 3pm PST / 6pm EST, but the show will be viewable on-demand once it airs.
More from Polygon
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- RIP Friends List?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Tell Us Your Story
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming