Call of Duty: Ghosts' furriest squad member, Riley, will be able to take commands via in-game headset and two vibrating devices and allow players to spy through his camera vest.
Riley's abilities were announced by Infinity Ward executive producer Mark Rubin during the Call of Duty: Ghosts livestream. According to Rubin, the team was "blown away" by the response to Riley. Rubin said that the team is working hard to make Riley a main character. His headset includes an earpiece for taking directions and two vibrating devices that will guide him left, right or center. During the steam, Riley was instructed to do "takedown" and "distraction" moves. The dog also wears a flip up camera in his vest that players can watch through.
Riley's moniker is a nod to Lieutenant Simon "Ghost" Riley, a British character in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The man who made Atari's E.T. names his worst video game of all time
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'