Call of Duty: Ghosts' furriest squad member, Riley, will be able to take commands via in-game headset and two vibrating devices and allow players to spy through his camera vest.
Riley's abilities were announced by Infinity Ward executive producer Mark Rubin during the Call of Duty: Ghosts livestream. According to Rubin, the team was "blown away" by the response to Riley. Rubin said that the team is working hard to make Riley a main character. His headset includes an earpiece for taking directions and two vibrating devices that will guide him left, right or center. During the steam, Riley was instructed to do "takedown" and "distraction" moves. The dog also wears a flip up camera in his vest that players can watch through.
Riley's moniker is a nod to Lieutenant Simon "Ghost" Riley, a British character in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
- The amazing real-world Assassin's Creed Unity parkour run and how it was created
- The new Unreal Tournament looks incredible, see it in motion
- Sony agrees to $15M settlement in 2011 data breach class action
- Here is how anyone can get The Sims 2 Ultimate Edition for free
- Titanfall getting in-game currency in update 5, coming July 31 with Frontier's Edge map pack