Dragon Age will make an appearance at EA's pre-E3 press conference tomorrow, according to franchise producer Mark Darrah.
"Watch the @EA conference tomorrow at 1pm PST for something new from @DragonAge," Darrah wrote on Twitter, likely referencing Dragon Age 3: Inquisition.
In late 2012, the LinkedIn profile of EA Shanghai level designer Tao Gu indicated the game would come to next generation consoles in 2014. It would be the first appearance of the series since March 2012 when work on Dragon Age 2 DLC was halted.
To find out exactly what Darrah was teasing, tune into the EA press conference tomorrow (streaming live on Polygon) and stick around for our post-show where we'll discuss all the announcements.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- Getting a PS4
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- XBOne Classifieds
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- I have 1 dribbble invite