Dragon Age will make an appearance at EA's pre-E3 press conference tomorrow, according to franchise producer Mark Darrah.
"Watch the @EA conference tomorrow at 1pm PST for something new from @DragonAge," Darrah wrote on Twitter, likely referencing Dragon Age 3: Inquisition.
In late 2012, the LinkedIn profile of EA Shanghai level designer Tao Gu indicated the game would come to next generation consoles in 2014. It would be the first appearance of the series since March 2012 when work on Dragon Age 2 DLC was halted.
To find out exactly what Darrah was teasing, tune into the EA press conference tomorrow (streaming live on Polygon) and stick around for our post-show where we'll discuss all the announcements.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Game development
- Getting a PS4
- When can I buy this digitally for Xbox One?