Dragon Age will make an appearance at EA's pre-E3 press conference tomorrow, according to franchise producer Mark Darrah.
"Watch the @EA conference tomorrow at 1pm PST for something new from @DragonAge," Darrah wrote on Twitter, likely referencing Dragon Age 3: Inquisition.
In late 2012, the LinkedIn profile of EA Shanghai level designer Tao Gu indicated the game would come to next generation consoles in 2014. It would be the first appearance of the series since March 2012 when work on Dragon Age 2 DLC was halted.
To find out exactly what Darrah was teasing, tune into the EA press conference tomorrow (streaming live on Polygon) and stick around for our post-show where we'll discuss all the announcements.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)