The Creative Assembly have announced the minimum and recommended system requirements for its upcoming upcoming strategy game Total War: Rome 2.
The game's minimum requirements are:
OS: XP/ Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
Processor:2 GHz Intel Dual Core processor / 2.6 GHz Intel Single Core processor
Memory: 2GB RAM
Graphics:512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible card (shader model 3, vertex texture fetch support).
Hard Drive: 35 GB HD space
Screen Resolution: 1024x768
Recommended requirements are:
OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8
Processor:2nd Generation Intel Core i5 processor (or greater)
Memory: 4GB RAM
Graphics:1024 MB DirectX 11 compatible graphics card.
Hard Drive:35 GB HD space
Screen Resolution: 1920x1080
According to our interview with studio communications manager, Al Bickham, the game will introduce an intricate political system to the franchise that will require players to vie for power within their faction. The including the intra-faction political conflict into the game as a mechanic was the biggest challenge during the game's development.
Total War: Rome 2 will ship with eight playable factions, The Creative Assembly revealed in April that it will add a ninth playable faction, Pontus, as free downloadable content at launch. Total War: Rome 2 is slated to launch on Sept. 3 for Windows PC on Sept. 3. The developers are looking to bring the game to Mac.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development