Ethan: Meteor Hunter, a 2.5D physics-based puzzle platformer from French developer Seaven Studio, will be available on PlayStation Network in late summer 2013, the company announced today.
Seaven Studio, based in Lille, France, was formed out of the ashes of Hydravision Entertainment (ObsCure, ObsCure 2), which closed last fall. At the time, the team that became the new studio was already working on Ethan: Meteor Hunter.
The game concerns a rodent named Ethan that was hit by a meteor. The incident imbued Ethan with the power to freeze time and move objects around. He's on a mission to collect fragments of the meteor as he makes his way through the game; Seaven is planning about 50 puzzles that can be solved in multiple ways.
You can check out an older announcement trailer for Ethan: Meteor Hunter below.
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- GTA 4 now looks as good as GTA 5 — if you have a PC
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- It takes 40 minutes to drive across country in The Crew, watch it happen right here
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones