Ethan: Meteor Hunter, a 2.5D physics-based puzzle platformer from French developer Seaven Studio, will be available on PlayStation Network in late summer 2013, the company announced today.
Seaven Studio, based in Lille, France, was formed out of the ashes of Hydravision Entertainment (ObsCure, ObsCure 2), which closed last fall. At the time, the team that became the new studio was already working on Ethan: Meteor Hunter.
The game concerns a rodent named Ethan that was hit by a meteor. The incident imbued Ethan with the power to freeze time and move objects around. He's on a mission to collect fragments of the meteor as he makes his way through the game; Seaven is planning about 50 puzzles that can be solved in multiple ways.
You can check out an older announcement trailer for Ethan: Meteor Hunter below.
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The Last of Us review update: Remastered on PS4
- Hearthstone dev invents stories that tell themselves
- The best part about the 'Family Guy'/'Simpsons' crossover might be 'Bob's Burgers'
- Bravely Default outshines modern Final Fantasy titles by selling one million units