A Windows PC retail version of N-Fusion Interactive's Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded will be released mid-July, the developer announced via press release.
The digital version of the game was released last month, while the retail copy was originally estimated for a June launch. At the time of the announcement, publisher Replay Games said the June date was "somewhat less certain" and simply the most accurate estimate.
Reloaded is a Kickstarted remake of the franchise's original title. The game surpassed its $500,000 goal in May of last year with the help of more than 14,000 backers.
Journey composer Austin Wintory provided the game's score. Don't miss our interview with Wintory about his work on the Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded's music.
- Want to win the console war? Here's how
- But WHAT CAN BE DONE: dos and don'ts to combat online sexism
- The most progressive game of the summer is the one you're probably not playing
- How to join Nintendo's roving band of Smash Bros. players at Comic-Con
- Why is 2K suddenly so preoccupied with the original BioShock?
More from Polygon
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today