A Windows PC retail version of N-Fusion Interactive's Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded will be released mid-July, the developer announced via press release.
The digital version of the game was released last month, while the retail copy was originally estimated for a June launch. At the time of the announcement, publisher Replay Games said the June date was "somewhat less certain" and simply the most accurate estimate.
Reloaded is a Kickstarted remake of the franchise's original title. The game surpassed its $500,000 goal in May of last year with the help of more than 14,000 backers.
Journey composer Austin Wintory provided the game's score. Don't miss our interview with Wintory about his work on the Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded's music.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Nintendo lost $97M last quarter even with the success of Mario Kart 8
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer