A Windows PC retail version of N-Fusion Interactive's Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded will be released mid-July, the developer announced via press release.
The digital version of the game was released last month, while the retail copy was originally estimated for a June launch. At the time of the announcement, publisher Replay Games said the June date was "somewhat less certain" and simply the most accurate estimate.
Reloaded is a Kickstarted remake of the franchise's original title. The game surpassed its $500,000 goal in May of last year with the help of more than 14,000 backers.
Journey composer Austin Wintory provided the game's score. Don't miss our interview with Wintory about his work on the Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded's music.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dragon Quest Heroes brings the series back to PlayStation in Dynasty Warriors style
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- Persona 5 coming to PS3 and PS4 in 2015
- Disgaea 5, Earth Defense Force, Ys, Gundam and Senran Kagura coming to PS4