Microsoft sent a Warthog replica from the video game series Halo to Seattle's Pride Parade this past weekend, complete with a walking and waving Master Chief and a team of people wearing pride-themed t-shirts with the UNSC logo.
Microsoft was one of the official sponsors of the parade alongside other major corporations like Delta Airlines, Google and Macy's. Photos of the Warthog decked out with rainbow tassles were captured by parade attendees, and can be viewed via Connor Wilson's Flickr page (contains some NSFW images) and the Sarah and Ryan Love Seattle blog.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- XBOne Classifieds
- The controller: will it get fixed?
- Getting a PS4
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- Game development
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Thief: Sneak sneak, steal steal, curse curse