Microsoft sent a Warthog replica from the video game series Halo to Seattle's Pride Parade this past weekend, complete with a walking and waving Master Chief and a team of people wearing pride-themed t-shirts with the UNSC logo.
Microsoft was one of the official sponsors of the parade alongside other major corporations like Delta Airlines, Google and Macy's. Photos of the Warthog decked out with rainbow tassles were captured by parade attendees, and can be viewed via Connor Wilson's Flickr page (contains some NSFW images) and the Sarah and Ryan Love Seattle blog.
More from Polygon
- What's your favorite silly game?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27