Microsoft sent a Warthog replica from the video game series Halo to Seattle's Pride Parade this past weekend, complete with a walking and waving Master Chief and a team of people wearing pride-themed t-shirts with the UNSC logo.
Microsoft was one of the official sponsors of the parade alongside other major corporations like Delta Airlines, Google and Macy's. Photos of the Warthog decked out with rainbow tassles were captured by parade attendees, and can be viewed via Connor Wilson's Flickr page (contains some NSFW images) and the Sarah and Ryan Love Seattle blog.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- DESTINY disappointment?
- A New Steam Controller
- 25 character code not working on Xbox1
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Standby Or Off On PS4