Microsoft sent a Warthog replica from the video game series Halo to Seattle's Pride Parade this past weekend, complete with a walking and waving Master Chief and a team of people wearing pride-themed t-shirts with the UNSC logo.
Microsoft was one of the official sponsors of the parade alongside other major corporations like Delta Airlines, Google and Macy's. Photos of the Warthog decked out with rainbow tassles were captured by parade attendees, and can be viewed via Connor Wilson's Flickr page (contains some NSFW images) and the Sarah and Ryan Love Seattle blog.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Weekend at Pokégon's: Open Thread - Aug 23-24
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Female representation in gaming
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy