Microsoft sent a Warthog replica from the video game series Halo to Seattle's Pride Parade this past weekend, complete with a walking and waving Master Chief and a team of people wearing pride-themed t-shirts with the UNSC logo.
Microsoft was one of the official sponsors of the parade alongside other major corporations like Delta Airlines, Google and Macy's. Photos of the Warthog decked out with rainbow tassles were captured by parade attendees, and can be viewed via Connor Wilson's Flickr page (contains some NSFW images) and the Sarah and Ryan Love Seattle blog.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!