Tiny Thief is a mobile adventure set in a medieval fantasy world. Developed by Barcelona-based 5 Ants Games, the title mixes puzzle solving with traditional point-and-click object search mechanics. In the launch trailer above, players meet the titular tiny thief they will control as he makes off with his loot through circus-themed and candy-coated villages.
Finnish studio Rovio announced its publishing branch Rovio Stars in May, stating it would begin publishing third-party mobile games. The company noted it woud begin the initiative by focusing on a "small, select number of games." Its first published title, flash developer Nitrome's physics-based puzzler Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage, launched in early June for iOS devices.
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine