Tiny Thief is a mobile adventure set in a medieval fantasy world. Developed by Barcelona-based 5 Ants Games, the title mixes puzzle solving with traditional point-and-click object search mechanics. In the launch trailer above, players meet the titular tiny thief they will control as he makes off with his loot through circus-themed and candy-coated villages.
Finnish studio Rovio announced its publishing branch Rovio Stars in May, stating it would begin publishing third-party mobile games. The company noted it woud begin the initiative by focusing on a "small, select number of games." Its first published title, flash developer Nitrome's physics-based puzzler Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage, launched in early June for iOS devices.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)