Tiny Thief is a mobile adventure set in a medieval fantasy world. Developed by Barcelona-based 5 Ants Games, the title mixes puzzle solving with traditional point-and-click object search mechanics. In the launch trailer above, players meet the titular tiny thief they will control as he makes off with his loot through circus-themed and candy-coated villages.
Finnish studio Rovio announced its publishing branch Rovio Stars in May, stating it would begin publishing third-party mobile games. The company noted it woud begin the initiative by focusing on a "small, select number of games." Its first published title, flash developer Nitrome's physics-based puzzler Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage, launched in early June for iOS devices.
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Wobble Rocket: Our first game! (looking for feedback)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?
- The best song in a video game?
- Controller Design Competition
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II