Tiny Thief is a mobile adventure set in a medieval fantasy world. Developed by Barcelona-based 5 Ants Games, the title mixes puzzle solving with traditional point-and-click object search mechanics. In the launch trailer above, players meet the titular tiny thief they will control as he makes off with his loot through circus-themed and candy-coated villages.
Finnish studio Rovio announced its publishing branch Rovio Stars in May, stating it would begin publishing third-party mobile games. The company noted it woud begin the initiative by focusing on a "small, select number of games." Its first published title, flash developer Nitrome's physics-based puzzler Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage, launched in early June for iOS devices.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Share Button Use? Can you post to another service other than FaceBook?
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Looking for some good Players
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31