Tiny Thief is a mobile adventure set in a medieval fantasy world. Developed by Barcelona-based 5 Ants Games, the title mixes puzzle solving with traditional point-and-click object search mechanics. In the launch trailer above, players meet the titular tiny thief they will control as he makes off with his loot through circus-themed and candy-coated villages.
Finnish studio Rovio announced its publishing branch Rovio Stars in May, stating it would begin publishing third-party mobile games. The company noted it woud begin the initiative by focusing on a "small, select number of games." Its first published title, flash developer Nitrome's physics-based puzzler Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage, launched in early June for iOS devices.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- This is why we can't have nice things.
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)