A new patch available for retro-styled adventure Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon allows players to reset the game's garrison challenges for a second play-through, Ubisoft announced today.
The patch introducing the outpost reset option to Far Cry 3 launched in February. Players who successfully overtook all outposts on the island had the option to reset them, rewinding them to before they were conquered and providing a second challenge. Players can now re-conquer the garrisons in Blood Dragon with a new option that resets them all to square one.
The patch is available today for all versions of Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon across PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC.
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon is a standalone downloadable title that takes the original game's perilous island and re-skins it as a futuristic cyborg battleground. In late June, Ubisoft announced the game had sold more than 500,000 copies since it launched in early May and boosted sales of Far Cry 3. Creative director Dean Evans is already reportedly mulling a sequel to the title.
Check out our interview with Evans and learn how horror film director Jason Eisener influenced the creation of Blood Dragon here.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dungeons & Dragons castle defense game coming to mobile next year
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- People watched Twitch Plays Pokémon for a billion minutes
- In Firewatch, the job isn't to keep the wilderness from burning down