Sega will reprise its pop-up arcade at San Diego Comic-Con this year and showcase games like Total War: Rome 2, Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse, Sonic Lost World and Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F, the company announced today.
Comic-Con attendees will be able to get hands-on time with the above mentioned games, some of which will be playable to the general public for the very first time.
The Sega Arcade will be located at 200 Harbor Dr., Suite 120, San Diego, CA. It is open to the public, and visitors will not require a show badge to attend. Game-themed food and beverages will be available for purchase on site. For more information about the arcade's opening hours, visit the Sega Blog.
In This StoryStream
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy