Owlchemy Labs plans to release Dejobaan's base-jumping game, AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!!, to the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset as AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaCULUS!!!, the indie developer announced today.
"We’ve held some internal playtests down in the secret Owlchemy dungeon, and I can say with confidence that this is one of most absurdly awesome gaming experiences to date," said Owlchemy Labs, developers of Snuggle Truck, Jack Lumber. "The feeling of falling is intense — it's absolutely brilliant to dive off of buildings, feel the wind blur past your face, and graze by buildings for points. Players are ducking their heads when large objects come streaming by their face. It feels so... real."
Owlchemy Labs didn't offer a release date for AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaCULUS!!!; however, it did reveal that the game will be available as part of AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! 's Windows PC version via Steam. A Vine of users reactions to the game can be viewed below.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Your first look at Agent Locke in Ridley Scott's Halo: Nightfall
- Dota 2 team Newbee just won The International 4 — along with the largest eSports prize pool in history
- Wii U owners can now transfer their data to another Wii U
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet