Developed by Sony Santa Monica, Bout of Honor pits two players against each other in a best of seven rounds competition. The Bout of Honor mode disables relics and lets a Champion's Magic to regenerate slowly over time. Be sure to check out what Bout of Honor has to offer in the video below.
The four new Bout of Honor maps are:
- Canyons of Kirra
- Chamber of the Flame
- Landing at Delos
- Streets of Sparta
Players also have a chance of receiving a code for the “Mark of the Gods” Pack to download when it is released via XMB on PlayStation Network next week. To do so, gamers must play the Bout of Honor mode and post constructive feedback on this thread, beginning now until July 12.
In addition to Bout of Honors release, a new four-player map called "The Whirlpool of Alecto," based from a section of God of War: Ascension's single player campaign, is also available now for free. The map features a leviathan "whose sole purpose is to unleash Alecto's fury in the form of physical pain onto any unsuspecting warrior careless enough to venture into its domain."
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Dota 2 team Newbee just won The International 4 — along with the largest eSports prize pool in history
- Your first look at Agent Locke in Ridley Scott's Halo: Nightfall
- I'm reviewing every FMV game because I'm broken inside
- Quit Twitter before you're hard, quit Instagram before you're soft