Developed by Sony Santa Monica, Bout of Honor pits two players against each other in a best of seven rounds competition. The Bout of Honor mode disables relics and lets a Champion's Magic to regenerate slowly over time. Be sure to check out what Bout of Honor has to offer in the video below.
The four new Bout of Honor maps are:
- Canyons of Kirra
- Chamber of the Flame
- Landing at Delos
- Streets of Sparta
Players also have a chance of receiving a code for the “Mark of the Gods” Pack to download when it is released via XMB on PlayStation Network next week. To do so, gamers must play the Bout of Honor mode and post constructive feedback on this thread, beginning now until July 12.
In addition to Bout of Honors release, a new four-player map called "The Whirlpool of Alecto," based from a section of God of War: Ascension's single player campaign, is also available now for free. The map features a leviathan "whose sole purpose is to unleash Alecto's fury in the form of physical pain onto any unsuspecting warrior careless enough to venture into its domain."
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- The International Dota 2 tournament watched by more than 20M viewers, Valve says
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- EA offers top games and big discounts for $5 a month