The Pokémon Company has revealed new details about two Legendary characters set to appear in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y.
Fairy-type Pokémon Xerneas will wield new move Geomancy, a rainbow-colored earth eruption, as well as Fairy Aura that gives power to other Fairy-types. Yveltal is a Dark- and Flying-type Pokémon that wields Oblivion Wing, a skyborne beam of red-light. Its special ability is Dark Aura, a counterpoint to Fairy Aura.
Other new Pokémon appearing in the new 3DS games, due to be launched worldwide on October 12, include...
- A feisty Fighting- and Dark chap called Pangaro, that carries a leaf in its mouth with the power to predict enemy moves.
- Fairy-type Swirlix, which, when facing Double and Triple Battles featuring Pokémon that know moves like Hypnosis, can learn the new Fairy-type move Draining Kiss, which does damage to a target while also restoring some HP to the user.
- Spritzee emits a stink that causes anyone who smells the whiff to fall under its spell. It can also learn the healing move Aromatherapy.
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Getting a PS4
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Which wiki?
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)