Luminous Arc developer Imageepooch's animated role-playing game, Time and Eternity, is available now in Australia and New Zealand and will launch in North America on July 16 for PlayStation 3, publisher NIS America announced.
Time and Eternity's story centers on a princess whose body is inhabited by two souls: the nice Toki and the edgy Towa. Her would-be husband, a knight, was assassinated during their wedding, so the princess and her companions travel back in time to uncover the murder plot and save the kingdom. In the PlayStation 3-exclusive, players can switch between the princess' two personalities, Toki and Towa, catering their respective abilities against various enemies.
For information about the game, be sure to read our hands-on preview. Time and Eternity was released in Japan last October and Europe in June through publisher Namco Bandai.
- Link, F-Zero and Animal Crossing are coming to Mario Kart 8 as DLC
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale review: can't go home again
- If you thought Dark Souls was hard, try Titan Souls
- Lindsay Lohan lawsuit against GTA 5 publisher was 'for publicity,' says court documents
- The Pokemon fighting game won't play like Tekken (or feature Tekken characters)