Three SimCity developers left Maxis to form a new studio. The Xbox One will let users play digital games while they downloading. PlayStation 4's Playroom could remain a tech demo or become a full-fledged game. 2K Games suggests the WWE franchise was not "fully supported" while at THQ. We spent time with Mojang's Scrolls and our new feature tells the story of two StarCraft fans who turned their love of the game into a career as commentators.
- SimCity trio quit Maxis to form new studio
- Quigley's dismay at SimCity's 'blundered launch' and why he quit EA
- Xbox One lets you play during download, Microsoft confirms
- Sony hopes to expand the PS4's Playroom tech demo by launch
- WWE 2K14's transition from THQ to 2K has had limited effects so far
- You matter in Mojang's next game as much as you do in Minecraft
- How two StarCraft commentators became stars