The developer of Batman: Arkham Origins revealed two new character skins coming to the Arkham prequel later this year, unveiling Batman One Million and Worst Nightmare Batman.
While panelists didn't reveal how the One Million skin would be unlocked in Arkham Origins, WB Games Montreal's Eric Holmes said that Worst Nightmare will be available only to "absolute masters" of the game. The Worst Nightmare skin will be unlocked when players have "drained the game" of content and unlocked all of its achievements.
After the reveal of the new skins, which included a look at the playable Deathstroke and the previously revealed Knightfall and Adam West-style Classic TV Series Batman, one fan asked about the potential appearance of Robin and Batgirl. Holmes said that Origins takes place before Robin exists — the game is essentially "year two" of Batman's career — but that fans will have to play the game to see how Batgirl might be handled.
Earlier in the panel, WB introduced the Batman: Arkham Origins' latest assassin, the contortionist killer Copperhead.
In This StoryStream
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Could Nintendo go third party?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- What's a good game for a 65-year old first time gamer?