Namco Bandai is teaming up with webcomic creator Andrew Hussie and What Pumpkin Studios to develop Namco High, a new browser-based dating sim based around characters from various Namco Bandai franchises.
Produced under the supervision of Andrew Hussie, best know as creative director behind Homestuck, the browser game will feature a high school populated with video game characters that the player can presumably develop relationships with.
"There is no creator with more of a vibrant originality right now than Andrew Hussie," said ShiftyLook producer Rob Pereyda. "We are beyond excited to see where he takes these characters and the unique relationships that will literally unfold between them."
Namco High will release onto ShiftyLook.com pre-Holiday 2013. Check out our in-depth feature on Homestuck, a webcomic inspired by video games.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Project Spark Love
- After this, GTA V for PC is pretty much confirmed
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?