Grasshopper Manufacture's stylized action game Killer is Dead will launch on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in North America on Aug. 27 for a suggested retail price of $59.99, publisher XSeed Games announced today.
All launch copies will come packaged with an 80-page hardcover art book, a soundtrack CD containing 25 songs and the Smooth Operator DLC pack, which contains bonus in-game items like Gigolo Glasses (an alternative costume for characters Vivienne and Mike) and a bonus Gigolo Mission with the character Betty. The content also includes an entire additional episode with the vampiric Sebastian.
In Europe, publisher Deep Silver is distributing the game, but instead of receiving all the bonus items by default, Killer is Dead will be available in two special editions. The Limited Edition will cost £49.99 and include the Smooth Operator pack, the additional episode and Gigolo Mode. The Europe-exclusive Fan Edition, which will cost £54.99, will include the Smooth Operator pack as well as a physical copy of the game's soundtrack and art book.
A trailer for the game showing some of the enemies the player will fight can be viewed here.
- Games for Change 2014: How gaming can change everything
- Skylanders Trap Team coming Oct. 5 with a new twist and a new portal
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- Puppeteer, PayDay 2 and more join PS Plus Europe free game collection April 30
- Is Watch Dogs doing anything original?